A funeral represents an opportunity to honor the meaning of a life. It is a time for sharing and sympathy. You and your family are at the very center of the process and the significance will determine the choices you make for the services.
What we provide:
- Arranging funeral plans
- Coordinating all details with clergy
- Arranging for burial or entombment
- Care and custody of the body
- Securing necessary permits and death certificates
- Assisting in arrangements for cemetery space, grave opening and closing, flowers and monuments.
- Supervision of the funeral or memorial service
Complete Funeral Service:
Traditionally, the funeral will be a Complete Funeral Service. This includes a family or public viewing of the deceased. Following this will be a service, typically in the church or at the funeral home. This would be followed by the earth or above ground burial of the casketed remains.
The Graveside Service can be another selection. This many times would follow a time of visitation at the funeral home. The casketed remains would then be transferred to the cemetery where a graveside ceremony could take place followed by the burial.